Translate

lunedì 1 novembre 2010

[R.R.S.Italy] Dom.31 ott.2010



Track list

11.30 p.m - 07.00 a.m.

transmission dedicated to the memory of

GREGORY ISAACS

Gregory medley

House of the rising sun

I need your love

So foward live 1981

End of the word

Private secretary

Front door

How long

Rare live performance

Session live in studio

Let’s dance

Only lover

Night nurse live sunsplash 1983

Another heartache

Slave master “rockers movie”

Rumors

Body language feat John holt

Mr music man

Hard drugs live sunsplash 1990

Raving tonight

Live the tube 1983

Money in my pocket

No speach no language

Philistines

Bad-a

Private beach party

Mr brown

My number one

Sweet the victory

Download @

Megapuload

Rapidshare

Z-Share


GREGORY ISAACS TRIBUTE

Live at the academy .Brixton

Vitowar selected Gregory vibes waiting for the sunrise

Medley- Tune In-Night Nurse-Soon Forward-Front Door-All I Have Is Love

Boom Shot

lonely days

another heratache

forgive her

tune in feat. Louie Culture

Johnny Gone

Petty Robber

coming hone

don't let me suffer

margaret

Pass the Test

These Are The Arms

lonely soldier

she's gone

I Miss You

thief a man

earth day

have i sinned

if by chance

lonely man

Making Plans

You Are the One for Me

party night

false evidence

Rude Boy Saddam

never knew love

c.o.d.

Rumours

cool down the pace (10 inch mix)

night nurse

stranger in town

objection overruled

material man

not the way

sad to know (you're leaving)

aesy

down the line

i'm coming home

my pride wont let me

loving pamper

open the door

all i have is love

crying over you

josephine

sametime

love is overdue

loneliness

my only lover

bread down low

hot stepper


Nessun commento: