lunedì 26 ottobre 2009

[Reggae Radio Station] Speciali di notte # 02

VITOWAR Present :
Alton Ellis tribute

Ain't no music
Ain't That Loving You
All My Tears Come Rolling
Baby I Love You
Black my experience
Black on black
Bless you
Breaking Up Is Hard
Breaking Up
Can I Change My Mind
Chatty Chatty
Children Of The Ghetto
I Can't Stop Now
If i could rule the world
If I Could Rule This World
I'll Be There
I'll take your hand
In A Vision
Inside my soul
It's hard to be a lover
Knock On Wood
La La La
Land Of Loving
Love On Top
Loving you
Mr skabena
No man is perfect
Pure sorrow
Remember That Sunday
Rise and fall
Set A Better Example
seven Days A Week
Sitting In The Park
Still Trying
Stronger (cut 1)
The children are crying


1 commento:

Fir3Blaz3 ha detto...

Fantastico !
Grazie per questo post Vito , Alton dovrebbe essere tributato tutti i giorni... scarico e lo ascolto subito.
Quasi quasi lo metto pure nel mio blog ;)