Translate

lunedì 12 ottobre 2009

[Reggae Radio Station] dom. 11 Ottobre.2009










Every Sunday night Vitowar spinning the best in jamaican music
From 11.30 P.M to 06.00 A.M.



Track list

11.30 p.m - 02.00 a.m.

[alton ellis] – give i’ve got a date
[u-roy] – stop the train
[queen ifrica] – far away
[carlton livingston] – mix up maggie
[echo minott] – summertime
[anthony locks] – know yourself
[lorenzo & chezidek] – mr officer
[madness] – night boat to cairo
[madness] – the prince remix
[de marco] – she can’t wait
[the cimarons] – rock you baby
[lion d] – good ganja herbs
[lion d] – tanksgivin
[alborosie] – humbleness
[brusco & paya]- la folla
[t.ok.]- i wanna love you
[mitch] – want no more
[coolie budz] – the first time
[digital dubs] – no morro nao tem play
[busy signal] – one more night
[barrington levy] – my bible
[perfect & sizzla] – absolute blessing
[damian marley] – holiday
[hopeton lewis] – take it easy
[the melodians] – you don’t need me
[ken boothe] – ali baba
[ken boothe] – oo7 shanty town
[ranking joe] – fade away
[black steel] – chistopher colombus

in this moment very best surprise arrived in studio after show in Milan
LITTLE ROY very nice situation


download rapidshare


02.00 A.M - 03.00 A.M.

Reggae Revolution Radio show
In memory of Alton Ellis
(September 1, 1938 – October 10, 2008 )

I'm just a guy
Let him try
I'm Still
mad mad
Willow tree
Why Birds follow spring
Ain't loving you
All my Tears
Sitting in the parck
Jamaica
Blackman Experience
Blackman Paradise
Children are crying ft Heptones
Breaking Up is Hard
Wilde Word ft Hortence Ellis
Baby I love u
Rocksteady
Stronger than before
Needs love
Joy in The Morning

DOWNLOAD
http://www.zshare.net/audio/667198007eb7eef9/


03.00 A.M - 05.00 A.M.

VITOWAR Present :
Alton Ellis tribute

Ain't no music
Ain't That Loving You
All My Tears Come Rolling
Baby I Love You
Black my experience
Black on black
Bless you
Breaking Up Is Hard
Breaking Up
Can I Change My Mind
Chatty Chatty
Children Of The Ghetto
I Can't Stop Now
If i could rule the world
If I Could Rule This World
I'll Be There
I'll take your hand
In A Vision
Inside my soul
It's hard to be a lover
Jamaica
Knock On Wood
La La La
Land Of Loving
Love On Top
Loving you
Mr skabena
No man is perfect
Pearls
Pure sorrow
Remember That Sunday
Rise and fall
Set A Better Example
seven Days A Week
Sitting In The Park
Still Trying
Stronger (cut 1)
Stronger
The children are crying



05.00 A.M. – 06.00 A.M.

PROMO SONG IN HEAVY ROTATION

[Peetah Morgan] Be Mindful
[natural black] Revolution
[natural black] Far From Reality
[talia coles & elephant man] Nikki Wine
[i nesta] black woman
[lorenzo & chezidek] mr officer
[mitch] borrowed time
[ras attitude] dis ya time
[anthony locks] cry freedom
[keke] I Dem nuh Care
[lukie d] no air
[luckie d ] missing you
[purpose] It's Bloody
[Morgan Heritage] Here to Stay




Nessun commento: